We, the Just Opal family in Australia, sincerely follow about how to protect your privacy. We have been the miners, wholesalers, cutters, and retailers for over 45 years. Our priority is to make our customers feel safe and secure.
You are not required to provide personal information when you visit our services. When you register for certain services, you may ask for:
- Contact information, such as name, mobile or telephone number, email address, and postal address
- Age and date of birth
- User name, password, and password related enquires
- Other demographic information, such as gender, job detail, and postal code
- Public information, including profile information
- Communications choices, such as which newsletters you would like to receive
- Search queries
- Payment and identity verification information, such as social security number, credit card number, and driver’s license number, needed for payment, to complete a specific deal, or to access a meticulous service
- Contact information of others when you refer someone to a particular website or service
- Personal details published in group discussions and other interactive virtual features
We may use this information for:
- Processing and delivery of your orders
- Performing credit checks and credit reporting
- Creating invoices and receipts
- Providing password and log-in information
- Controlling and managing your account
- Debt recovery deeds
- to deal with your enquires and customer service purposes
- Advertising other products and services to you
Some other privacy factors
- If you do not provide the truthful information we requested, we cannot provide our services to you.
- We respect your privacy. Thus, we collect personal information by lawful and fair means. We never require information unreasonably. You are requested to provide your details through online forms, emails, or via telephonic conversation.
- We assemble personal information directly from you. If you refer someone to collect your details, we ensure that you have prior awareness of this matter.
- We only collect information of an individual from him/her directly, and for reasonable and practicable purposes.
- We store your personal information carefully.
- It is our top priority to keep your information safe that no one can use them unlawfully.
- We ensure any unauthorized access, losses, modification or disclosure of your information
- When your information is no longer required, we destroy them permanently.
- You should keep your passwords, PIN, and other identifying features safe.
- We are not responsible to keep your PIN protected. Anyone having your pin can access your account. It is your responsibility to keep your pin, password, and other identification features protected.